What information does FixIT Mobile collect?
We collect information when you interact with us on our website, in our retail stores, when you purchase our products and services and if you apply for employment with us. The types of information we collect includes information about:
- Your contact, billing, shipping and other information you provide to us that can include your name, address, email, phone numbers where you can be reached, images, voice recordings, driver’s license number, social security number or tax identifier and payment information.
- Your interactions with our website using cookies that can include information about your browsing, searching and buying activities; IP address, mobile phone number, device numbers and identifiers, web addresses of the sites you come from and go to next, screen records, browser and operating system information, platform type, connection speed and other attributes.
- Additional personal and non-personal information about you from third party providers that can include credit information from outside agencies, demographics and interest data, information from social media platforms and contact, marketing lead and other information we purchase or receive.
Collection of Children’s Personal Information.
FixIT Mobile does not knowingly or intentionally collect the personal information online from children under the age of 13. We are committed to protecting the privacy of children.
How does FixIT Mobile use information?
We use information to provide you with services and enhance your experience with us. Examples of our use of your information include for:
- Fulfilling requests for products, services or information for you
- Authenticating your identity
- Providing customer services to you
- Administering promotions or surveys for which you are participating
- Determining your eligibility for and offering new products and services to you
- Improving the effectiveness of our websites, our marketing endeavors, and our services and offers
- Conducting research and analysis
- Delivered personalized content and offers to you via marketing on our websites and apps and on non-FixIT Mobile websites and apps, by our representatives, via mail or email or via other electronic means
- Purposes for which you provide your information to us as described at the time when you submitted the information (e.g. employment application)
Does FixIT Mobile share my information?
We may share your information within our company, with our affiliated companies, our vendors and our partners (“Affiliated Entities”), and as described in this section. FIXIT MOBILE DOES NOT SELL, RENT, OR TRADE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES..
We may share your personal information with Affiliated Entities to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling customer orders
- Sending FixIT Mobile marketing communications
- Delivering packages
- Scheduling and performing installations
- Servicing products
- Fulfilling subscription services
- Conducting research, analysis, or administering surveys
- Sending regular mail and email on behalf of FixIT Mobile
- Processing credit card payments
- Providing chat functions
We may also share aggregated data with third parties for analysis and research purposes. This data does not contain your name, address or other personally identifiable information about you.
We may disclose your information in other specific situations..
In addition to the circumstances describe above, information that is individually identifies you may be shared in certain circumstances, such as:
- To comply with the law that includes complying with a valid legal process including subpoenas, court orders or search warrants, and as otherwise authorized by law; and to advance or defend against complaints or legal claims in court, administrative proceedings, or elsewhere
- To protect you, others or us
- To credit and collection agencies, for example to communicate with credit bureaus or collection agencies for determining credit risk, for reporting purposes, and to obtain payment for FixIT Mobile-billed products and services
- When needed by outside auditors and regulators
- If FixIT Mobile enters into a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of our assets or business
- With your consent
Any personally identifiable information you submit on a bulletin board, blog, chat room, comment about a product, or any other public forum on this website can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We recommend that you do not provide your name, email address, or any other personally identifiable information in such forums. If you choose to provide such personally identifiable information, you are doing so at your own risk and you are accepting full responsibility for those posts and any consequences associated with your choice to post your personally identifiable information.
If you provide us information about others, or if others give us your information, we may store that information but will only use that information for the specific reasons it was provided to us. Examples of such information include, but are not limited to, you providing a friend’s or relative’s shipping or email address for purposes of having a product or service you purchased for them provided to them for their use.
What choices do I have about uses of or changes to my information?
FixIT Mobile communicates with our customers through multiple channels and vehicles to keep you up-to-date on promotions, offers, customer experience content and new products or services. Most telemarketing laws allow us to contact our customers without checking the National Do Not Call Registry at https://www.donotcall.gov.
Once you provide your personal information we may contact you through direct mail, email, or phone (calls or texts). We may periodically communicate with you through these channels unless you ask us to stop receiving these communications.
We also want to make sure your personal information is accurate, up to date and complete. You can contact us to update your information as well as opt out of marketing communications as follows:
- Opt out of receiving marketing-related emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in the bottom of marketing emails you receive from us.
- Opt out of mobile marketing (e.g. texts) by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the text message you receive from us. See also our FixIT Mobile Text Message Terms & Conditions.
- Contact us via email at: [email protected]
- Contact us via mail at:
GoWireless, Inc. dba FixIT Mobile Attn: Privacy Support
9970 West Cheyenne Ave.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89129
- Contact via phone at: 844-651-6516
When contacting us, please be sure to include your full name, address, phone number where you can be reached and email address, as well as the specific changes you would like to make so that we can correctly identify you in our systems and accurately process your request.
FixIT Mobile will take the appropriate steps to modify your preferences with respect to our marketing communications but due to production, mailing, and system timelines, it may take some time to process your request, up to 45 calendar days from the day we receive your request; but if it may take longer we will notify you of the longer period, which shall not exceed an additional 45 calendar days (a maximum total of 90 days from the day the request is received).
Until your requested changes take effect, you may still receive marketing communications from us. Although you may have opted not to receive marketing communications, you may still receive business-related communications such as order confirmations, product recall notices, product information, or other organization-related communications.
Nevada Privacy Rights
Nevada customers can opt out of the sale of their personally identifiable information. Under Nevada law, “sale” is defined as the exchange of certain personally identifiable customer information for money, where the recipient also intends to sell that information. Personally identifiable information includes name, address, phone number, social security number, or any identifier that can be used to contact you electronically.
FixIT Mobile doesn’t sell personally identifiable information today and we don’t have plans to start.
California Privacy Rights
FIXIT MOBILE DOES NOT SELL, RENT, OR TRADE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES FOR THEIR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that FixIT Mobile disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights) we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, the categories of personal information that the recipient obtained.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at: 844-651-6516
- Emailing us at: [email protected]
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative..
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate and respond to it.
Copyright 2020 Go Wireless, Inc. dba FixIT Mobile. All rights reserved.